• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Black Rock Fab 8" Hanger Relocation Lift Kit

blackrock

Been very busy at the shop with monster truck parts and other custom plasma parts haven't had the time to finish the design for the tandem lift, sorry hope the new year will bring the completion.

pimpcey

On the subject of a tandem lift, could you just run two rear lift kits an set the rear most one far enof back to allow clearane for the tire? would require another custom drive line between the rear axles but seems simple enof of a add on to your lift kits? And I gues you would have to use 4 separate springs too. what springs does your lift utilize? trailer springs or front deuce springs? can I get a bobbed 8" kit a pm for shipping quote to 89301? If its freight I can have it sent to a business easily.

blackrock

Well the rear in factory form doesn't use leaf springs like your thinking. you would need alot of room to stack the spring side by side like that. Pm sent for pricing

poorboy

blackrock I am very interested in this kit. Jam up fab job is there anyway I could get you to p.m me have a couple questions when u get a bit off free time.

welldigger

An idea I have seen done is using 5 ton rear spring packs with a couple of leaves removed to spread the tandems for 16.00-20 tires. I would think that would greatly simplify R&D issues.

Now whether or not the multi fuel has enough nuts to turn those tires is another question itself.

Moto2four

[thumbzup]Mighty fine looking kit!! I just bought my first duece last Friday. Tomorrow Im ordering 53s and the suspension parts to bob it. oh, and not to thread jack but has anyone ever heard of moding the rear suspension on a duece to clear 53s on a non bobbed truck? Im considering doing something like that on a second truck to use as a work/advertisement truck but I hear the biggest you can run in the rears are 46s without them touching. All I know is it cant be left stock. As soon as you work up a price message it to me if you dont mind. If the price is right I will just buy your kit as opposed to building my own. Keep up the good work!!

I bet bet you could use the spring pack from a 5 ton rear to clear them

edit: someone beat me too it

1bonehead

Can you PM me the cost for a 4" kit? I haven't started my bobber yet but I am close and don't want to waste time and components if need be.

Kahetus1

Black Rock Fab 8" Hanger Relocation Lift Kit PRICE UPDATE ON PAGE 7!!!

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys figured i would start a thread with some info and detailed pics of my lift that i built and installed on my truck that i have been driving for the past few months.

Right now the first kit has been sold to "usmctopgun" (Mike) who has just arrived home from oversees and is doing a great build for a great cause (toys for tots). I feel honored to be apart of it and hope he is happy with his purchase. For Mike i am doing custom front and rear plates which will be shown below soon as i get all the pictures uploaded (this may take some time).

[/FONT]View attachment 269984

View attachment 269985

View attachment 269991

View attachment 269987
The kit is cut from all 3/8 plate.

View attachment 269993

View attachment 269988
tube slides threw 4 plates of 3/8 steel for support. Tube is 2"OD x.120 wall DOM

View attachment 269990

View attachment 269992

View attachment 269989
steering ram mount

View attachment 269986

Will have more pictures as i get a chance. Now, i did make reversions to the set going to Mike. The rear set of the front hangers will have the cross brace removable, making a tranny swap easier. Also, the plate that bolts to the bottom portion of the frame for the rear will not have any holes in them allowing customer to choose any wheelbase desired (depending on wheelbase cross member holes can be used).

Thanks Kyle

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Is Kyle still making these kits for m35

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks