• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Blazers dead, need glow plug help

ida34

There was no way that was leaving my hands after I saw it and figured out what it was. If you remember I gave it to my son to hold while I went to find the vendor. I was like this when I saw it. :drool:

Edward_Martis

The controler card (glow plug module) in the 34P has a p/n of 12034592 and is available at your local Chevy dealer parts dept.

Edward_Martis

The controler card (glow plug module) in the 34P has a p/n of 12034592 and is available at your local Chevy dealer parts dept.

surpdlr

mangus580 said:
www.flmv.net has them as well..... although Not that cheap..
I would add that ours also come with the complete holder and wire harness, it's not just the card...

surpdlr

CUCVFAN said:
mangus580 said:
www.flmv.net has them as well..... although Not that cheap..
Front Line is selling the harness and module, according to the NIIN they list. GMPartsDirect only has the module that you plug into your existing harness. Better? If your harness is OK, you bet! But, if you suspect that some wires are funky, replacing the harness might not be a bad idea...
Missed this post, thanks for pointing out that I have the comlete unit, and cheaper shipping than Parts direct!!! I also have the temps sensors and relays if anybody needs them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks