• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Boarding Ladders

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I went to Jack's yesterday to get a few things. Jack let me know there were some ladders in some 6 Ton trailers that just came in from Fort Huachuca. I bought 3 boarding ladders, in the photo below the ladder on the left is the impossible to find and long sought after M128A2C boading ladder that hangs on the rear left door.

I thought the other 2 ladders were M35 ladders, but they're not. They are 1/2 a step longer. I believe these are 5 Ton cargo ladders. They are both NOS. Does anyone recognize these ladders?

I'm also buying a Lube Trailer (Lubricating & Service Unit Trailer) from Jack as well. I'm buying one like Jason's new Lube Trailer to service my trucks. I was hoping to pull it home with the M1028A1 but the trailer light wiring and rear lights were in bad shape. I also think I'll take a truck with brake connections to pick it up. It's a good size and heavy unit. I will post photos and updates next week.

Attachments

PACIFIC1

Do they have a part number? I am looking for two ladders for my M934A2 5-ton expansible van, I think they use a National Stock No. 2540-01-098-5079 replaces No. 2540-00-957-5068? I am also looking for the heater core for the same vehicle National Stock No. 2540-00-020-8591, A-A-52545-1?

63C20

My brother and I have been looking for some ladders that are better than a green painted Werner from H-D. Bryce in Port St. Lucie had a fair number of these a few weeks ago at a good price. They fit really solidly to the tailgate of a Deuce. The hand rail is designed to fit over the legs that are attached to the sides and would need a short piece of pipe in the lower hole if the ladder is flush with the ground as in the picture. It is obviously for a slightly taller vehicle and I was thinking perhaps a trailer/mess hall kind of thing.
Ladder.jpg