• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Boarding Ladders

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I went to Jack's yesterday to get a few things. Jack let me know there were some ladders in some 6 Ton trailers that just came in from Fort Huachuca. I bought 3 boarding ladders, in the photo below the ladder on the left is the impossible to find and long sought after M128A2C boading ladder that hangs on the rear left door.

I thought the other 2 ladders were M35 ladders, but they're not. They are 1/2 a step longer. I believe these are 5 Ton cargo ladders. They are both NOS. Does anyone recognize these ladders?

I'm also buying a Lube Trailer (Lubricating & Service Unit Trailer) from Jack as well. I'm buying one like Jason's new Lube Trailer to service my trucks. I was hoping to pull it home with the M1028A1 but the trailer light wiring and rear lights were in bad shape. I also think I'll take a truck with brake connections to pick it up. It's a good size and heavy unit. I will post photos and updates next week.

Attachments

PACIFIC1

Do they have a part number? I am looking for two ladders for my M934A2 5-ton expansible van, I think they use a National Stock No. 2540-01-098-5079 replaces No. 2540-00-957-5068? I am also looking for the heater core for the same vehicle National Stock No. 2540-00-020-8591, A-A-52545-1?

63C20

My brother and I have been looking for some ladders that are better than a green painted Werner from H-D. Bryce in Port St. Lucie had a fair number of these a few weeks ago at a good price. They fit really solidly to the tailgate of a Deuce. The hand rail is designed to fit over the legs that are attached to the sides and would need a short piece of pipe in the lower hole if the ladder is flush with the ground as in the picture. It is obviously for a slightly taller vehicle and I was thinking perhaps a trailer/mess hall kind of thing.
Ladder.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks