• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed Deuce Mudding!!!

mark salanco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
looks like fun, im looking forward to taking my truck off road.
i did drive it from greenville sc to upstate ny this september..great road trip, 850 miles each way. the only problem i had was my butt went numb about the 300 mile mark..lol
so now i have a nice cushie bucket seat and a whole bunch of sound deading material in the cab.

Towman2277

Out of the whole weekend I stuck it twice, that needed the winch! I dug one hole it really deep in two wheel drive, then forgot about it and went in head first the next morning and sunk it down! I have a few videos i'm posting online, i'll add links. The truck does really great, and will go much farther than a deuce "full sized" with larger tires. I have no complaints!

And the only two times I got "stuck", is due to the front winch bumper hanging and pushing mud and deep holes. And i'm talking 4' to 5' deep.

Towman2277

The tires are not too wide for stock rims, they fit really well. They don't even have the severe "bubbled out" look that some get. I learned from this weekend that I will make me some custom valve stem covers that bolt on to "hide" the valve stems from being torn out of the rim! I take spare tubes in my truck tool box luckily, as i went thru a really deep hole with hidden roots, and tore a valve stem. Took an hour to snatch the tire off, break it down, replace tube, air up from the trucks air source, then I was back to rolling again ;-)

ODdave

If they are 395's they are to wide for the rim according to the manufacture , not saying it can be done . Looks good either way, thanks for the vid.