• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbing my M35A3

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
bump for updates
Worked on the truck somemore, changing the look of the ugly ducking. I really like this clean look, no more "BUG EYED" look.

Attachments

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was killing myself to get my truck finished to go the ga. rally. I did not get any pic's untill i got back. Here they are.

Attachments

Last edited:

3dAngus

That truck is just Baaaaddddd.....

I see you washed all that Georgia red clay off. :p
It was good to see you again Steve at the Ga. Rally.[thumbzup]

macetech

Man that is some awesome work. I am actually about an hour and a half from you. Been thinking about getting my own Deuce and a half with the hard body and running it as a shop truck. Id love to come check out your operation some time and get some advice from what you have went through on yours. I do welding and metal fabrication as well, albeit usually on motorcycles.

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man that is some awesome work. I am actually about an hour and a half from you. Been thinking about getting my own Deuce and a half with the hard body and running it as a shop truck. Id love to come check out your operation some time and get some advice from what you have went through on yours. I do welding and metal fabrication as well, albeit usually on motorcycles.
Yea sure, i am differential eng. (863-294-7602) building dana and rockwell axles from 1 ton to 2 1/2 ton. I am here most of the time. steve

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need an update, installed V100 axles ( 1 3/4" x 19 spline ) and DT. locker in the rear. Built a complete new front with seals and bearings and V100 axles and DT. locker 1 3/4" x 19 spline. Large disc brakes and warn locking hubs.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks