• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bottomless dejavu?

BlueToes

So, I started off my monday with some clean veggie oil, checked the vitals, and ventured off into my yard. Just one little drainage to cross and I got an acre to make an oval track in. Eased into the drainage and then backed out, got out and looked it over. Then I made a bad choice. First gear high range and got a run at it. Powered in with a vengence to a dead stop. All done. I thought back to all the posts from Froto buried in his backyard, and I managed to have a good laugh at myself. Actively lookin for a winch now. Bud with construction goodies might stop by tuesday after work for a yank, and maybe some drainage work too. I think I watched too many vids of 6x6's gnarlin the deep stuff. On a lighter note, I picked up my two daughters and grandson in the M1008 and hit the beach for some creek ****in good fun. Had smores as well. Was painfully sunny and warm out. Took fuel barrels out of back and put in a folding bed we had layin around. Looks to be OD green, adding a pic of it, says USAMD on it. If youve had one, you might have a story about holding your finger in the wrong spot while opening it, and crunchin it like a grape! oly farq! Now that I look at it, reminds me of the ones in the 4077 hospital tents. Today was great, and I got to use some of my freedoms, and I thank those who have made this so.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks