• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bottomless dejavu?

BlueToes

So, I started off my monday with some clean veggie oil, checked the vitals, and ventured off into my yard. Just one little drainage to cross and I got an acre to make an oval track in. Eased into the drainage and then backed out, got out and looked it over. Then I made a bad choice. First gear high range and got a run at it. Powered in with a vengence to a dead stop. All done. I thought back to all the posts from Froto buried in his backyard, and I managed to have a good laugh at myself. Actively lookin for a winch now. Bud with construction goodies might stop by tuesday after work for a yank, and maybe some drainage work too. I think I watched too many vids of 6x6's gnarlin the deep stuff. On a lighter note, I picked up my two daughters and grandson in the M1008 and hit the beach for some creek ****in good fun. Had smores as well. Was painfully sunny and warm out. Took fuel barrels out of back and put in a folding bed we had layin around. Looks to be OD green, adding a pic of it, says USAMD on it. If youve had one, you might have a story about holding your finger in the wrong spot while opening it, and crunchin it like a grape! oly farq! Now that I look at it, reminds me of the ones in the 4077 hospital tents. Today was great, and I got to use some of my freedoms, and I thank those who have made this so.

Attachments