• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought my first toy!

armoredshoe

Well I really lucked out. I just bought a 1969 Kaiser M35A2 with a metal cargo van from the BN Maintenance NCO from my last deployment. I'm going to use it as a camper this winter and then maybe bob it next year, but that is another story.

Attachments

armoredshoe

Thanks. I'm sure I'll be pestering you with plenty of questions. I haven't operated a deuce in well over 10 years. I also understand the feelings on a bobb. Nothing is written in stone, who knows what I might decide to do next summer with it

CUCVSRK

It is certainly a nice toy wanted one but couldn't afford to give an arm and a leg to insure it. DON'T BOB IT!!!!!! like MtnDuece said
whats the point of buying a deuce and a half just to make it a half a deuce. unless u have two
but the metal box sure is cool perfect camping rig. :mrgreen:

goldneagle

It is certainly a nice toy wanted one but couldn't afford to give an arm and a leg to insure it. DON'T BOB IT!!!!!! like MtnDuece said but the metal box sure is cool perfect camping rig. :mrgreen:
Less than $250 a year through Gulfway Insurance in Florida.