• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought my first toy!

armoredshoe

Well I really lucked out. I just bought a 1969 Kaiser M35A2 with a metal cargo van from the BN Maintenance NCO from my last deployment. I'm going to use it as a camper this winter and then maybe bob it next year, but that is another story.

Attachments

armoredshoe

Thanks. I'm sure I'll be pestering you with plenty of questions. I haven't operated a deuce in well over 10 years. I also understand the feelings on a bobb. Nothing is written in stone, who knows what I might decide to do next summer with it

CUCVSRK

It is certainly a nice toy wanted one but couldn't afford to give an arm and a leg to insure it. DON'T BOB IT!!!!!! like MtnDuece said
whats the point of buying a deuce and a half just to make it a half a deuce. unless u have two
but the metal box sure is cool perfect camping rig. :mrgreen:

goldneagle

It is certainly a nice toy wanted one but couldn't afford to give an arm and a leg to insure it. DON'T BOB IT!!!!!! like MtnDuece said but the metal box sure is cool perfect camping rig. :mrgreen:
Less than $250 a year through Gulfway Insurance in Florida.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks