• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

brake lock on wrecker

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello did you ever figure this issue out? I have an Mi816 that when I set the line lock will not disengage..
Truck will not move
When you apply the brakes and set the MICO lock, don't be stomping the pedal through the floor! The mechanical MICO locks need to have MORE foot pressure on the pedal to release than was originally applied to set the MICO on. One of our local fellas with a wrecker always had to bleed a rear wheel to get his to unlock because he stomped down so hard on the pedal to set it in the first place. I got him to only apply 'firm' pressure and it has unlocked every time since. YMMV.

When you apply the brakes and set the MICO lock, don't be stomping the pedal through the floor! The mechanical MICO locks need to have MORE foot pressure on the pedal to release than was originally applied to set the MICO on. One of our local fellas with a wrecker always had to bleed a rear wheel to get his to unlock because he stomped down so hard on the pedal to set it in the first place. I got him to only apply 'firm' pressure and it has unlocked every time since. YMMV.
Oh wow ok - I’ll bleed a rear wheel or two and see what happens. Thanks !!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks