• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brand new parking brake cable source located - M101 M116 Trailers

AOR

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wanted to share this information with hopes it will help others out. Thank you Guyfang for decoding the part number and manufacture for the military..

I was able to order brand new parking brake cables for my M101A3 Trailer which is the same as the M116A3 trailer. I called the manufacture and they gave me a phone number and name of a person to speak with. They custom made me 74" long cables based on the part number in the TM. I assume they can make them any length needed which will include the A1,A2 models.
I am including a photo from the TM. I gave them the part number for the 74" cables used on my trailer. I spent hours searching online and one place showed to only have 2 of them for about twice the price I was able to purchase them direct for. He said they also make parking brake levers for the military. His name is Jason and he was very friendly and helpful. I asked if it was ok if I posted this here and he said that was ok. The company Jason works for is called The Parts House. Their phone number is 309-343-0146

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks