• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brand new parking brake cable source located - M101 M116 Trailers

AOR

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wanted to share this information with hopes it will help others out. Thank you Guyfang for decoding the part number and manufacture for the military..

I was able to order brand new parking brake cables for my M101A3 Trailer which is the same as the M116A3 trailer. I called the manufacture and they gave me a phone number and name of a person to speak with. They custom made me 74" long cables based on the part number in the TM. I assume they can make them any length needed which will include the A1,A2 models.
I am including a photo from the TM. I gave them the part number for the 74" cables used on my trailer. I spent hours searching online and one place showed to only have 2 of them for about twice the price I was able to purchase them direct for. He said they also make parking brake levers for the military. His name is Jason and he was very friendly and helpful. I asked if it was ok if I posted this here and he said that was ok. The company Jason works for is called The Parts House. Their phone number is 309-343-0146

Attachments