• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bridge Truck with 15.5 x 20 singles

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Bridge Truck with 15.5 x 20 singles

the cultivation and production of edible crops or of animals for food; agriculture; farming.

OSO

I see you have old style combat rims 20 bolts per rim! Looks like you are running tubes by the way the valve stem comes out of the rim . Picked up my combat rims last week. Picked up the nuts for holding rims together, only 140 nuts. Just wanted to get those nuts $1.60 each self locking, that is taken care now tubes and flaps, then the tires go on!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter

we need to get some documentation on this subject. anyone here have a relitive in the police force that can give us some insight. Tim

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter

My Dad, Herc69, was a cop for many years in NJ and SC, but his internet is down until today, maybe tomorrow. I'll ask him.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter

documentation is easily found. a quick google search will verify the 102 inch width and other requirements. Most states DMV sites will list the requirements

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks