• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bringing/looking for at Gilbert 2011 thread

C15TA

I need altenator brackets for the right (passenger) side, for a CUCV and a rear door handle for an M1010 ambulance. Actually any M1010 air conditioning parts for spares would be good also.
Barry

wildbilly1760

Show Catagories?

I was just looking at the official flyer for the Swap Meet and Rally. It says the judging begins at 1pm Saturday. My question is what are the catagories. I am really considering bringing the m-35a2 down the road and would like to show it there possibly if I do drive it. I have only entered it in a car show so far, and when you are grouped together in a class called "others" there isnt any chance when you are competing with Jaguars, Shelby Cobra's....etc. So anyhow, thanks for any info. See you folks there.

Srjeeper

The harder it rains, the better the deals.

Got soaked at almost every show I did this year, so don't see why this one should be any different.

We're all born wet so it shouldn't be a big deal....see ya there if ya dare......[thumbzup]

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The better the deals yes, but alot of stuff that would be been brought down stays at home. The stuff brought down shifts to "can get wet and not matter".

Srjeeper

Local weather guy on the noon news just said the heavier rains will be well north of our area. We can expect a mix of sun & rain at times thru out the weekend, but no washouts. :jumpin:

He also mentioned the fact that the temps will be in the mid 70's during the day and low 60's in the evenings.

[thumbzup]

:driver:

WarrenD

Look, folks, it's still a couple of days out and while I don't follow the weather forecasters in that area, the ones around here haven't been right in years. Don't be surprized if the forecast changes several times between now and then.

LanceRobson

We will be in A38-41 about 50 yards to the right as you come in the main gate. We aren't bringing the camper but will have an M1008 and an M35A2C with an S-280 camper in it.

I'm looking for:

11.00R20 tubes and flaps. 4 tubes and 5 flaps.
M915 and M809 (M813) air filters.
Silicone brake fluid (BFS).
M915 tire hoist.
Cab heater damper cables and mounting brackets.

I'm bringing:

Folding field tables x2.
Immersion heaters x3.
20x20 fire resistant green canvas tarp in new condition.
Assorted vehicle canvas and vinyl stuff. some used some NOS. Probably have two or three new green camo cab covers for deuces etc.
Assorted M715 canvas, starters and other M715 junk...errr.....classic collectables.
CUCV brake master cylinder for the M1008 etc. Maybe a NOS M1009 one if I can find it.
Deuce brake master cylinder, NOS
12" green aluminum tent pegs (think camo nets), quantity discounts... PM me.
RL-39 commo wire reeling machine with two ea 2 mile rolls of wire. One roll of twisted strand and one of the newer stuff.
Bridge weight plate sets, green and yellow.
3kW 28V gas engine driven (GED) generator. Low hours and start easy.
M113 APC style tow cables.
A bucket of assorted trailer parking brake handles for M105, M353 etc.
A good used M35A2 take off turbo. Can't remember which style.
Wire handling gloves for working with winches and concertina wire. Both new and used.
Mule recoil starter, NOS.
Two 106mm recoilless rifle inert drill rounds and wooden crate. You need these to worry the nosy neighbors.
Muffler for a gas M35.
German style Jerry can and spout.
Mounting kit for putting two rifles in a M series truck cab, NOS in box.
Trailer intervehiclular cables for M101 and M105 style trailers.
Radio matching units for VIC-1 etc.
Good take out M1009 drive shafts, both front and rear.
M1009 pintle, complete.
M939 and M809 series LOs and assorted TMs.
Expended 75mm pack howitzer cartridge cases in the fiber cans.
A deuce box style driver's seat.
M105 style landing gear.
All the usual WWII collectable field gear, edged weapons etc.
Anything else that gets in our way or strikes my fancy between now and "Oh-dark-thirty" Thursday.....

Thanks

Lance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks