• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Build Thread - 1986 M1031

Danger Ranger

That looks terrible, you should send it to me. I will hang onto it so will never have to see that abomination again.....:-D

Looks great. I think this will be one of the most useful trailers out there. Good deal.

bshupe

Another item on the project list checked off. I was able to complete the fabrication/install of a custom frame that holds three bucket seats.

Three wide seating.jpgThree wide seating frame in paint.jpgThree wide seating frame fitting.jpg

MilChevyguy

That is a great addition....you should fab up a few more and post in the classified section...Im sure there are some members that have a passenger that hates sitting on a bucket ! ! ! !

bshupe

Subscribed so I can see you wheels and tires when they are put on
Thanks for subscribing. Wheels and tires are on the truck. 37" take-offs on bone yard 16.5" wheels.

1031 w Tires.jpg

I have the body lift installed on the bed but not the cab. Once I get the lift under the cab I will finish trimming the front fenders.