• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bumper unit marking question

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
After some light sanding I discovered the following on the passenger side of the front bumper:

FRC 49 STR (or STB). The corresponding vehicle markings on the left are gone.

According to CARNAC, my truck saw service in the
W1E0
B CO S BN 1ST SPWAR T GRP

SPWAR is special warfare. What is the rest? What is FRC 49?

Thx

jblack6527

This is by no means a scientific translation, but I'll give it a shot.

W1E0
?
"b" company ? ? First special warfare tactical group

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That marking means that you have to give me the truck. I will be by tomorrow to pick it up ;)
Nice try! She's all mine!

Al, I have to demolish the kitchen over the weekend and prep for floor heat and tiling.

You can, however, stop by and do the axle seals on my truck in the meantime! I need to keep an eye on my priorities....happy wife, happy life :)

As soon as the work on my truck is done and I have it inspected and plated, I'll stop by! May be a couple of weeks.

M

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is by no means a scientific translation, but I'll give it a shot.

W1E0
?
"b" company ? ? First special warfare tactical group
Thanks. Yes, I found the info on google. "T" for "tactical" or "training"? S BN?
I am still trying to figure out what the markings mean that are on my bumper.

terrynash

M109

Where did you mount your holding tanks for the wastewater? What size did you use? Also, I've looked for the same sink you used but couldn't find it. Any tips for me there?

Thanks,

Terry Nash

M109A2 (3 weeks old)

m109guy

Where did you mount your holding tanks for the wastewater? What size did you use? Also, I've looked for the same sink you used but couldn't find it. Any tips for me there?

Thanks,

Terry Nash

M109A2 (3 weeks old)
Hi Terry.

Please post your question in the thread on my truck so that we can keep this thread on topic about cattlerepairman's truck.

You can find my thread here: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/deuce/34531-m109a3-ready-roll.html

Thanks.

WPNS421

I hope the truck will be ready to go for a drive before the snow falls, and the priority is the green machine and then the floor for the wife:twisted::twisted:. It's too late for her you have the truck.:roll::roll: Ha HA

panzerjunky

I would Say
B co Support Bn !st special forces groop transport as that is who would haul us around when I was in a socom unit was a support or transport co or bn exept the 1st SFG is out of fort lewis wa.
Take care Jerry

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks