• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bunch of brake line questions

grymsr

well, the CNF lines proved to be too soft to flare properly, so I switched to steel line. Got perfect flares and managed to bend the line close to the original. After a few leaking fittings were tightened up and a TON of air was purged from the system, the brakes work great. Now I need to address a severely rusted out exhaust...

BPinFL

Hi Guys: I've got 2- 1968 M-715's , One with V8 swap, one all original. Just did master and all wheel cylinders and some of the brake lines.
Memphis Equipment is the best source for these parts, and many more. You can even call them on the phone and talk to a human being there!

grymsr

Hi Guys: I've got 2- 1968 M-715's , One with V8 swap, one all original. Just did master and all wheel cylinders and some of the brake lines.
Memphis Equipment is the best source for these parts, and many more. You can even call them on the phone and talk to a human being there!
the people at Memphis are great. I needed the short brake shoes for one wheel and was thinking I would have to buy the long ones as well, but they sold me just what I needed. They're in my M715 favorites file from then on!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks