• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CA DMV!!!! get out your wallet!

SMOKEWAGON66

I didn't see anything in the TS' profile about age, but under 25 or 9 years driving experience, Cali insurance rates are insane.

I need to call AAA and see what insurance would cost me.:confused:

im 29...i have 14 yrs driving experience and have a valid california class A CDL with tankers/ doubles and triples endorsements. ive driven semi trucks on 3 different continents and many different countrys, including 2 tours in Iraq. all that dont matter to the ins companys when you have 2 moving violations, and in CA, if you have a CDL, they treat your tickets as commercial no matter what your driving...so thats probably why the ins is so high...but whatever. i paid it...i wanna drive my truck lol.:grd:

wsucougarx

Wow, I think I'll stay right where I am in Washington State. Hmm, $125 ONE TIME fee for collector plates. I pay less than $1/day for insurance on them.