• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cab air leveler valve dumping air

coachgeo

One on the right has the check valve
Does the one on the right have one or two check valves? Asking cause one on the right has a thingamabobber sticking out at both the end of the "Tee" and the end of the "L". and am curious if these are the check valves your speaking of.

Thanks in advance.

TexasTwoStepTom

I'm still working on one. Figured out the leveling valve is actually made by Barksdale. Costs a lot less than the Powerpacker branded version. I have one truck no matter what I do or swap the airbags inflate to the max and the darn level valve leaks. It's not the level valve swapped that twice. Replaced the clippers check valve behind the manifold control. Verified lines on other trucks. Tried the system with less air pressure.
Do you recall the corresponding Barksdale part number? (it appears the PowerPackers are no longer available)

coachgeo

Cab Air ride leveling valve "Selector Valve Rotary" Applied Power 13041PP975900 Power PackerPP975900

Something in my head is saying there is something else too. Did you ask power packer for a superseeded number?

coachgeo

barksdale seems to make several types. You might contact a place like below and send them a pic of yours... maybe length of arm?? They may can look it up by #'s above too? Keep us posted on what you find out.