• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Calling ALL Florida members...HELP!!!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Walter,

I've already talked to Gimpy about your MKT. We're gonna work something out to try to get all of the trailers down there. I have my generator trailer and gimpy has two trailers going down (one for Kenny and I'm not sure who gets the other one), plus your MKT. We'll do our best to make sure that all 4 trailers get there.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tom, we need to corner Docfarmall and see if he can drag my pioneer trailer with his 1009. That will help immensly. I'll PM him laters.

Green_gator

Sent a PM to The Oxman about the tent. I am lugging one of those up to the rally along with my other gear. I like the tent and used the roof section as a shelter for cooking under at the Florida Rally. If things are tight on getting down with all of it I can go north and meet up with you guys to lug some over the mountains (not that I really want a mountain drive again.) I will reach out to Phil about grabbing the tent.

phil2968

I am out the door in about thirty. I wiil posts some picks when I get back so you can see what you bought! Should be home about 5:30 or 6.

Later.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil, I can't thank you and Brandon enough for the help. Have a safe trip and I can't wait to see the pics.

phil2968

Well I made it back about 5:30 but stopped by the firehouse to chat with my brother. I had a whole 8 foot bed full of stuff! The trip was uneventful with nothing but 2 flowmaster mufflers and a old 390 Ford to listen too. Brandon saw my truck and said "You drove that".

Oh, and when you set a time to meet, make sure both parties are in the same time zone!:cookoo: I arrived early, 11:30 EST to Brandons' 10:30 CST!

Attachments

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil, that is awesome!!!!!!!! I'm glad you had a safe trip and I can't wait to buy you a beer at the rally in about 2 weeks.

Looks like those tent bags are pretty much new. Just like the last one I bought :drool:. The light cases appear to have some wear on them, but I didn't spend the money to buy the lights, they were just an added bonus.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are absolutely correct Phil, where are my manners. Without Brandon none of this would have been possible!!!!!!

It's a shame he's not going to be able to make it to the rally or I would buy him a beer too:beer:.

I just can't thank the SteelSoldiers Logistics Support Group enough for the help they have once again provided to me. YOU GUYS ROCK!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks