• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camo christmas

whyme

did similar with mine a few weeks back (lights in the bed only) but i just used two 12volt inverters and balanced the load on each, one inverter hooked to each battery, wasn't ideal but worked great.

rz14rt

Maudoose, nice work and KUDOS on your good showing in the parade. Kennys, I like the idea of a rudolph nose. That would look great on a Deuce. I am trying to think of what to use for the orb. White beachball and a red light?

OldDominionIron2

I did a similar thing a couple of weeks ago, ran an inverter off of 1 of the 2 batteries. It was only for a short time (<20 minutes) so I don't think I hurt anything.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXSCB9k_LgM[/media]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks