• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

can you put 52" tires on a Deuce

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You'd have to lift it as well as bob it to get 52's to fit. You can squeeze 47's under a stock deuce.

PaFarmer

Clark is a member here and built that lifted bobbed deuce. It was taller than it was wide, but he ran it on tough trails at Rausch Creek and it worked great.

PorscheTech911

52" are just to big IMHO. They look dandy on a 5 ton though. The deuce is just a little to small/underpowered for something like that. I also prefer the dual rear look though. I think 14.00x20 duals (that may not be correct) are what I like. See picture:

Attachments

davidkroberts

i helped build the Ga to Va truck with another list member on here. We used the USA 6x6 rims so im not sure of the backspacing but we didnt lift it an inch. The exhaust tube has to be rerouted as the tire will eat it in turns. The truck will not perform worth a crap but it will fit and we wheeled it through some pretty rough stuff and didnt get into the fenders.

IMHO you need to stick with the 395's max and use a lockout hub.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks