• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Canadian ferret 54-82589

Ferretboy

Canadian ferret 589 was disposed of from Canada in 1981...it first went to Indiana....then Conneticut....then went to Missouri and has been in Ohio since 1989....I found out she served in Egypt 1956-59....then Cyprus 1965-69....i am trying to restore it to about 1965....there have been some later modifications I am dealing with....just a part of history

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hey ....Mullaney is awake and has his eyes and ears open!!!!
Yes Sir @Ferretboy !

I am moving around and stirring up trouble :cool:

I had hoped to have accomplished more on my little Ferret children, but it was hot and miserable. Then is was hot and REALLY miserable, then I had my trip to the hospital . All that got better and about the most I have done recently is go for a ride in the big trucks. Hope to get back to working outside again soon. Weather around here at this time of the year is usually pretty mild. At least my breathing is back to normal. Now I can walk in and out of the building a half dozen times before I start to get tuckered out!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks