• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cant find a m1028 Dually Anywhere?

itsunday25

Ok im about done with the restoration on my 08 so i want to start on a m1028 dually but i cant find one. But when i do find one they want to much for it and it needs to much work. so i was seeing if you guys would no were to get a 28 thanks

CycleJay

Hello Itsunday,

I found an M1028A2 Dually for sale just a few days ago.
Not too far from where I live.

I will pm you information.

Good day,

CJ

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i know of one very near me...Nor Cal. may be a bit too far for ya but it's in good shape.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
atankersdad owns one in Maryland. I don't know if it's for sale, but it never hurts to ask. Money talks, to most people.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Somebody couldn't give one away in another thread; but I can't remember which one. It was in the last couple of weeks. They come up on GL from time to time.

Roadrunner 161

I am having trouble getting a handle on prices for these. It was restored about 18 months ago. It has a new GM TH400, lift kit, tires, brakes, ambulance seats with console in addition to standard features. No rust southern truck.

Last edited:

jbham88

Does $5500 sound good? I am having trouble getting a handle on prices for these. It was restored about 18 months ago. It has a new GM TH400, lift kit, tires, brakes, ambulance seats with console in addition to standard features. No rust southern truck.

Just in my brief time looking ive seen them from $2000 to $5500 but being restored I think thats fair

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wonder if that truck was an ambulance? The price is not on the cheap side but not outlandish. If the work was done right, probably worth it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks