• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo cover swap

800summit

I was wondering if the cargo cover from a M939 will fit the M35, I have an opportunity to purchase one at an auction. I have the standard 12' bed. I have serched and can not find the specs on the M939 cargo bed.

emr

everything is the same but the length. ones 12 and ones 14 ft...in a pinch, one could cut off the end of the 5 ton, and fold it under and put a rope thru it like the old style covers and pull it just like the old style and use an end curtain, I know it works because ive done it, but for sure it is worth getting the correct cover, i had so many 5 ton covers one time i was just getting creative.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have a 14ft cover for one of the new style trucks lmt something. taller than reg. ones thought. cant think of any use for it. :cookoo:

Amer-team

I think I just installed an LMT cargo top on my M54 with dropside box. It is a little tall for the truck as originally set up. I think I am going to raise my top bows about 6 inches. Will have to do some pondering and measuring first and it should then work out well. Will also probably have to add a few more tie down points for the rubber straps. It seems like a really nice top. Eventually I will go with a canvas top to put it back in Vietnam configuration.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks