• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CDR Hose

O.D. Fever

I have searched until I am blue in the face. I need the rubber hose that goes to the bottom of the CDR valve part # 14050446. I searcher the part number and came up with nothing. I found an old thread and that poor guy also came up empty. Mine is ripped wide open and my rear main is leaking. I will put a new main in after I find the part and it still leaks. Any help would be great. Thanks Joe:???:

O.D. Fever

Yes thats the CDR, I need the hose on the bottom, the one you can't see. It takes the two tubes from the intake and joins them to one for the valve.A Y hose.

ralbelt

Yes its a spark plug, I have an open plane intake manifold and it only uses 1 breather pipe from the CDR, a spark plug is the perfect size to seal the second hole, Plus it keeps you guys on you toes, eventually I'll attach a coil up to it to really mess with you.

ODdave

Yes thats the CDR, I need the hose on the bottom, the one you can't see. It takes the two tubes from the intake and joins them to one for the valve.A Y hose.
Did you find the hose yet? I can look today and see if I have one if you still need it. Headded out tthere in a lil bit.