• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CDR Valve Super Sale

CCATLETT1984

burning some oil is a sign that it could be plugged, easiest way is to pull it out and see if there is a ton of gunk in it. usually they can be cleaned once, after that the internals arent up to par. I wouldn recommend that if you havent changed it since owning the truck to go ahead and do it.

m38inmaine

They were shipped Wednesday the 16th, suppose to be three days travel time, should have them mid week, will post as soon as they arrive. There is plenty for all, no one will miss out.

Mark

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: CDR

Mark:
Thanks for being such a great Steel Soldier, I would put you in for an ARCOM if we gave medals away.

I will take two but I will have to mail you a PMO from Korea so just know it will be coming soon.

Thanks and hope that duece is running well.

m38inmaine

I still have plenty, just look at the first post for shipping instructions, I just shipped a bunch out Monday for those who have paid. Thanks.

Mark