• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

center of Gravity m1008

Skinny

Look under the transfercase, it should be there somewhere. It is usually a yellow and black circle, tought to spot unless you slide under the truck...

cucvrus

Look under the transfercase, it should be there somewhere. It is usually a yellow and black circle, tought to spot unless you slide under the truck...
I disassembled many CUCV's of different variants and have never seen any Center of Gravity mark painted on any off them. Are you being serious? Why would they paint it on?

pigpen60

Skinny is being funny. I picked up an m1008 I purchased from GSA, when I picked it up I had it too far forward on the trailer. So this weekend I'm hauling a gasser k20 to my sons place and wanted to load it better. I realize it's not the same as the m1008 but it's close enough.