• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Changed my diff covers

My factory covers still perform flawlessly. Maybe these covers will last longer in heavy off road/rock crawling applications.

thats all that they do.. giving extra Strength and protection... have seen too many stock diff covers, get dented, and even sliced open from rocks, boulders to even a decent sized log.... As far as the ones with built on hydro ram mounts, many in the offroad/rock crawling groups use these with no issues... so as far as it being a weakness... that aspect is being over thought... but thats just my op... in seeing many different rigs, and setups....

Interesting product, makes sense to me and seems like a logical heavy duty upgrade. I think I'm going to look into a set of these for my 09. My old truck is pretty rusty and the diff leaks currently, so maybe two birds one stone.

M1008driver

Finally a differential cover that everyone can afford. This is not some stamped steel thin walled cover that you can't trust on even the easiest trails. This is a diff cover made from the highest grade of nodular iron available and carries a lifetime warranty.
I guess it is cast. I don't think it will be breaking even when bumping off rocks.

You can believe in our products due to these indisputable facts:
  • All of our products are designed by our onstaff engineer with a passion for designing the best drive train components in the industry.
  • Our Wheel hubs and Spindles are machined from Chromoly forgings.
  • Our cast products are poured with a unique blend of alloys to give them unequaled strength characteristics.
  • We use precision measuring and modern inspection techniques to ensure that each product is produced to the highest quality and greatest strength possible.