• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cheap 1" Impact

rizzo

I bought the 1 inch and took it back and spent more money for the 3/4. My plan was to be able to use it for other things, worked good when I took my M109 box off.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have a 3/4 inch and almost bought a 1 inch because of the long anvil it makes tirework a more direct drive. I have to use an extension on my 3/4 on dual wheels but I think like Bjorn and Rizzo I will keep the 3/4 smaller and easier to work with.
Have a blessed Easter

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can never seem to find a deal on the 3/4" I still want one and one day will get one. As I said earlier, the 1" is heavier than a sack of anvils but makes short order of the lugnits!

CGarbee

My current "go to" wrench both at home and when on the road in the duece is my Ingersoll Rand 3/4" unit. Forget what the exact model is, but the current iteration is the 2141. It packs 1200 ft-lb in reverse, has four power settings, is 7.5lbs. My seven year old model only puts out 800 lb-ft... Northern has is listed as item 154155 with a price of $399.99.

I snagged an old Milwaukee 1" unit with a long anvil at Aberdeen last year for $5. I don't think that it has all that much more power than my smaller unit, but it's nice for lugnuts when I'm at home since I don't have to slap an adapter on it to spin my Budd socket...