• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cheap M35A3, I'm eating my words...

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How does crow taste? I hear it's good. :lol:

If you watch GL long enough you will find one every now and then that "slipped by".

ida34

Looked like it could be a runner with new batteries and getting the tires inflated. Nothing looked missing.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
It was on my watch list, the last 3 that went out of Barstow I bid on up to $6500, I'm glad I didnt follow the end of this auction otherwise I might have gotten suckered in again. My wife would have castrated me. Well worth the price IMHO.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, who needs the family jewels anyways, right? :D I think if you keep bidding that, you will end up with one! Just don't tell Kenny or Clinto ;)

halftrack

Djfreema said:
Yes Kenny, If I got one I would have to bob it. Is that wrong of me?
Its a crime under Article 12-3-3 paragraph A title "Conduct of unbecoming a Steel Soldiers Member." Ask Chris, he has the law book laying around somewhere. :)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Devin, I'd buy the gas on 02 for you to bob it! I have no problem with anyone chopping up a truck they own. If I were to bob a deuce, I'd do it to the nicest one I could find. No sense in starting with junk.

dwelch

IM new to this group,just purchased a a3 last nite on gl in wa,was wondering if anybody know how much the ones with winch went for last month?are there a lot of these out there?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks