• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chicago dealer selling cucv's? Anyone dealt with them

gwag

I think if they are in really good shape they are worth every penny of $3,700 start doing rust repair & mechanical fixes and you will get there in a hurry even on a cheap one!

Sajer

All the units at motorsource had very little if any rust issues. In my opinion they were much better than what i have been bidding on ebay lately.

firecontrol86

I went there last weekend and looked at 5 of the 8 they had. I will give a full review in a seperate thread later today.
i'd like to see that when you do it. i'm really on the fence about buying one of those. oh yeah, and i went to quality cars too, they said most of the units they had were between 4 and 6 grand. and they don't look half as good as the one's at motorsource

ryan77

I looked at them at motorsource to expensive everyone i looked at had issues. I took a chance and got from gl for $1900.00 motorsource would have been $4200 with tax out the door thats a big difference.:cool:

HeadWizard

I looked at them at motorsource to expensive everyone i looked at had issues. I took a chance and got from gl for $1900.00 motorsource would have been $4200 with tax out the door thats a big difference.:cool:
You can't compare GL to a dealer. Whether anyone likes it or not, dealers are there to make money. I'm sure everyone on this list goes to work every day with the expectation of making money.

$1900 is a good price these days on GL. Have you seen the $2600 to $3200 some of the trucks have been drawing?

Have fun with the truck!

ryan77

To me buying at a dealer takes the fun out of it. Any one can buy at a dealer, throw a auction and a military base in and it amps up the cool factor,plus you can tell people you picked it up from a base not a sleaze ball used car dealer just my 2 cents.:(:p

fitz

To me buying at a dealer takes the fun out of it. Any one can buy at a dealer, throw a auction and a military base in and it amps up the cool factor,plus you can tell people you picked it up from a base not a sleaze ball used car dealer just my 2 cents.:(:p

I own a used car dealership, but then again, I have more than 2 cents.

ryan77

I see we have some ultra sensitive people on here....lol:smile: I guess i will keep my opinion to my self on here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks