• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Infection in the appendix. Have not even taken the time to read up on it. Will, when I have more Energie. The folks in the Emergency room will have my eternal thanks, and a contribution to the ward, for the rest of my life.
They are special people for sure that keep us alive !

coachgeo

Infection in the appendix. Have not even taken the time to read up on it. Will, when I have more Energie. The folks in the Emergency room will have my eternal thanks, and a contribution to the ward, for the rest of my life.
Glad your with us. That one is NOT fun. Poking around to clean all the gunk sent into your cavity when they burst leaves you might yuck feeling. But they got to do it.. much of the issue from burst ones is potential infection/sepsis from that gunk. Matters how much it leaked out.

Are you on killer antibiotics now? If so once your off? maybe before too?? ask doc.... take many months of microbiotics to renew your stomach bacteria needed to break food down. Antibiotics kill some or all of those too. And/or Yogurt. They have natural Microbiotics in it.

Guyfang

Staff member
We eat lots of yogurt here, and in the Hospital, I had it 3 tames a day.

I had max antibiotics in the hospital. They came in what looks like half gallon jugs, and I got 4-5 every day. And then all the OTHER stuff. I wore a hole in the floor between my bed and the toilet.

coachgeo

We eat lots of yogurt here, and in the Hospital, I had it 3 tames a day.

I had max antibiotics in the hospital. They came in what looks like half gallon jugs, and I got 4-5 every day. And then all the OTHER stuff. I wore a hole in the floor between my bed and the toilet.
good to hear. lot of healthy eating in your future to rebuild pro and pre biotics...

Third From Texas

It might be a while theyre having a big sale on PLUS sise mini skirts at his local mall today ! And its really gona be tough to fit those great big ugly feet in a 9 in stiletto pump ! View attachment 885803View attachment 885804 He sent me these and asked which ones i liked but i couldnt reply to him at the time yall let him know which one yall like !!!!!

I have those same pumps in red !

Guyfang

Staff member
Chucky,
I would change the other thread you started in the "Trailers" forum into a "Parts Wanted" thread, IAW the forum rules, but more importantly, you get better visibility.
(I stand corrected! You have a Parts Wanted thread.)
I can not remember what exactly you titled it, but I would change that to "WTB M-796 Bolster Trailer".

If you haven't look at the TM yet, I would, so I would know what I am getting. The front landing leg was always a PITA, but the trailer has great potential. Depends on what you are wanting to do with it. Some other trailers in that form are:
XM-1034 TM9-2330-372-14&P
XM-1048 TM9-2330-372-14&P
XM-1061 TM9-2330-376-14&P
XM-1073 TM9-2330-376-14&P
XM-979 TM9-2330-376-14&P
M-309C TM9-2330-235-14&P

The M-309C was real handy when we wanted to build something "Extra" for our unit. Like a CP or supply trailer.

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chucky,
I would change the other thread you started in the "Trailers" forum into a "Parts Wanted" thread, IAW the forum rules, but more importantly, you get better visibility.
(I stand corrected! You have a Parts Wanted thread.)
I can not remember what exactly you titled it, but I would change that to "WTB M-796 Bolster Trailer".

If you haven't look at the TM yet, I would, so I would know what I am getting. The front landing leg was always a PITA, but the trailer has great potential. Depends on what you are wanting to do with it. Some other trailers in that form are:
XM-1034 TM9-2330-372-14&P
XM-1048 TM9-2330-372-14&P
XM-1061 TM9-2330-376-14&P
XM-1073 TM9-2330-376-14&P
XM-979 TM9-2330-376-14&P
M-309C TM9-2330-235-14&P

The M-309C was real handy when we wanted to build something "Extra" for our unit. Like a CP or supply trailer.
Well you seem to be the only one that knows about a 309 c i cant find a word or picture about it ! Is it painted in unabtanium sauce ? The 796 would work for me better behind my 83 with the extra 5 ft of telescopic beam/tounge to reach under my dovetail and lower /easier to dovetail and load a vehicle onto the trailer . I think you should start a thread for folks to send me everything i can think of for free and write it off on their taxs ! Make them feel good about themselves (philanthropy)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks