• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
found that many jumper cables will fit inside a large Anderson plug. that will give you even more options.
Yea i was just throwing it out there to the folks that have slave cables that they could make this real easy and still use their trucks on other vehicles without the slave cable port . Im going to make 1 more of these things when i stumble on my other female plug thats missing in my garage so one for each end of the slave cable

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So i rolled the dice this week and orderd a returned universal joint remover like a tigertool for class 7 and 8 trucks the first one was a worn slap out tool it must have been used by a big truck wrecker service so i sent it back and ordered another one and it landed on the front porch today and i dont beleve its ever been used and its the Bestool brand but the sweet part is they only cost $26 bucks so always check amazon wharehouse before you buy some things ! I wouldnt want used underware or a toothbrush but a returned never used tool at penies on the dollar hell yea !!48BC4A7A-AB60-4BF7-9B25-FD0F79CA74F7.jpeg4FDE1B22-8B7F-4BA4-BC7E-C8243264F138.jpeg

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So i rolled the dice this week and orderd a returned universal joint remover like a tigertool for class 7 and 8 trucks the first one was a worn slap out tool it must have been used by a big truck wrecker service so i sent it back and ordered another one and it landed on the front porch today and i dont beleve its ever been used and its the Bestool brand but the sweet part is they only cost $26 bucks so always check amazon wharehouse before you buy some things ! I wouldnt want used underware or a toothbrush but a returned never used tool at penies on the dollar hell yea !!View attachment 884879View attachment 884880
Don't know how much those usually run, but it sounds like you got a steal of a deal! And look, you even have money left over. 😁

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And it hurts Chucky. oh it hurts!

Every army truck I ever saw, had cup holders. Oh well, civilians.
So i never heard a word about you wanting to have a sex reassignment procedure (sex change) are we supposed to refer to you as MRS. or MS. now ? It sounds like it would be painful but atleast you didnt have that much to cut off so you had that going for you ! They didnt charge you but half price for the quick work to be done so you will have more money for new high heal shoes and lipstick ! I guess you and my truck have more in common today both of ya have a new cup holder !!!!!!!!

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So i never heard a word about you wanting to have a sex reassignment procedure (sex change) are we supposed to refer to you as MRS. or MS. now ? It sounds like it would be painful but atleast you didnt have that much to cut off so you had that going for you ! They didnt charge you but half price for the quick work to be done so you will have more money for new high heal shoes and lipstick ! I guess you and my truck have more in common today both of ya have a new cup holder !!!!!!!!
--Eagerly awaiting Guyfang's response--

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
--Eagerly awaiting Guyfang's response--
It might be a while theyre having a big sale on PLUS sise mini skirts at his local mall today ! And its really gona be tough to fit those great big ugly feet in a 9 in stiletto pump ! download.jpgdownload.jpg He sent me these and asked which ones i liked but i couldnt reply to him at the time yall let him know which one yall like !!!!!

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
IF, I were to do such a thing, it would only be because I wanted to put you to shame. So far we have not seen Chucky in person. Strut your stuff! I think those pictures are your feet! Selfie!
I hadnt/havnt heard that you had been sick what was wrong with you ????

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks