• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
With much help today me and my CONSIGLIERE used a long shaft hyd engine hoist cylinder and some square tubing and jacked the cab up enough to BRACE THE SHAT OUT OF THE CAB !!!!! and rebuilt the cab latch so now ive got to take another month off for my back lol but the trucks back to snuff ! So now i can rest peacefully !!! The world is whole again ! View attachment 891490 Theyre on sale for 44 bucks on amz and im going to use it on my spare tire hoist when im whole again !
Like I said before....hard headed! Glad you're back in action, sir! The show must go on

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are exactly rite ! THE SHOW MUST GO ON ! TIME WAITS FOR NO ONE ! DAYLIGHTS BURNING ! and my favorite ( LETS RIIIIIIDDDDEEE ) !!!!!!!

Ive got my drawing paper out this morning and sharpened pencils this morning and i think its time to design my spare tire rack and hoist .

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Little projects i made a lock for the parking brake knob yesterday lol i have to use the step ladder to get in the cab but it works for now ! Try to do something to stretch the back some each day ( TRUCK THERAPY)
I read about that pin that was abusing you! Ya got it though, determination and a hammer has won many a conflict!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I read about that pin that was abusing you! Ya got it though, determination and a hammer has won many a conflict!
LMAO im in the p,seat leaned over the doghouse and thats NOT a spot my back likes at all currently but thru hammer persuasion thats a done deal my lock looks a little crude for round 1 but the concept works for now till! i dress it up ! I will get some pics later today just have spray paint on it now !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They might make you sign a waiver, in case you keel over from the excitement
Hell they stick the pads on his chest when they let him in the door that you hook the defibulator to just so they can shock him back in rythem and a blood oxegen level finger pad on him so the girl can watch to not let him work his self into an attack ! lol

I bet he's there now for sunday brunch !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A little story about me and my first time boar hunting in the swamps in florida ! My life long buddy a native of florida has been hunting these things all his life and has the wall full mounts nothing under 400 lbs that i would always be amazed at ! So the day finally came back in 02 to where i could go with them to hunt so we get there and my buddy Tooker and his cousin start unloading these 4 or 5 nasty pitbulls and say ok lets go to which i say where are your guns to which they laugh and call me newbie come on we dont need any guns we have a pocket knife !!!!! Im thinking BULLSHAT !!! Really yep lets go so in the swamp we go the dogs are out ahead of us a ways but you could here them and were in water one min land the next and its starting to get dark fast when all the sudden the dogs are on one so we race over and sure enough its huge and the the squalling from the boar from the dogs being stuck on both sides of its head is deafening and awful in the same lick ! Tooker starts hollering for me to get his back leg and this pig is beyond pissed and by this point ! My first thought was are you sure you want me to grab this big kicking leg lol yep here i go and we tie the 2 back legs togeather then the front then they want me to start trying to get the pits off by pulling their back legs to which im not sure which i had rather do battle with the pig or the dogs but i again reluctantly grab hold and they get off and im shaking with adrinalin from the death hold on this boars leg and were all out of breath and their both laughing at me saying NOW youve been hog hunting ! And to this day ive never had such a HIGH as going with them time after time for years and draging some monsters out of that swamp !! See you cant kill the boars you have to take them home and dry feed them for a couple weeks to help get the wild taste out so you can eat em the sows you just cut their throat with the pocket knife while the dogs are still on them then drag them home and go to cookin ! And i havnt hunted with a gun except quail since then its a life changing experience lmao ! Tooker says anybody can hunt with a gun but give the animal a sporting chance cause when you drag something like a wild boar out of the woods alive THATS HUNTING !

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A little story about me and my first time boar hunting in the swamps in florida ! My life long buddy a native of florida has been hunting these things all his life and has the wall full mounts nothing under 400 lbs that i would always be amazed at ! So the day finally came back in 02 to where i could go with them to hunt so we get there and my buddy Tooker and his cousin start unloading these 4 or 5 nasty pitbulls and say ok lets go to which i say where are your guns to which they laugh and call me newbie come on we dont need any guns we have a pocket knife !!!!! Im thinking BULLSHAT !!! Really yep lets go so in the swamp we go the dogs are out ahead of us a ways but you could here them and were in water one min land the next and its starting to get dark fast when all the sudden the dogs are on one so we race over and sure enough its huge and the the squalling from the boar from the dogs being stuck on both sides of its head is deafening and awful in the same lick ! Tooker starts hollering for me to get his back leg and this pig is beyond pissed and by this point ! My first thought was are you sure you want me to grab this big kicking leg lol yep here i go and we tie the 2 back legs togeather then the front then they want me to start trying to get the pits off by pulling their back legs to which im not sure which i had rather do battle with the pig or the dogs but i again reluctantly grab hold and they get off and im shaking with adrinalin from the death hold on this boars leg and were all out of breath and their both laughing at me saying NOW youve been hog hunting ! And to this day ive never had such a HIGH as going with them time after time for years and draging some monsters out of that swamp !! See you cant kill the boars you have to take them home and dry feed them for a couple weeks to help get the wild taste out so you can eat em the sows you just cut their throat with the pocket knife while the dogs are still on them then drag them home and go to cookin ! And i havnt hunted with a gun except quail since then its a life changing experience lmao ! Tooker says anybody can hunt with a gun but give the animal a sporting chance cause when you drag something like a wild boar out of the woods alive THATS HUNTING !
Those things can be a real problem. Down in south Alabama there was a nature preserve/park that was so overrun with boars they had to close. Then they declared open season and called in all the local hunters (there are a LOT of hunters down that way). Within a week the park was back open. I don't think any of those particular boars were given a "sporting chance" 🤣 but it was necessary.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those things can be a real problem. Down in south Alabama there was a nature preserve/park that was so overrun with boars they had to close. Then they declared open season and called in all the local hunters (there are a LOT of hunters down that way). Within a week the park was back open. I don't think any of those particular boars were given a "sporting chance" 🤣 but it was necessary.
Theyre like coyotes you cant hardly kill them out and the pigs are the smartest mamals on the planet largest brain pans so you really have to watch your but while in their world ! They will hide on the other side of a palmetto and run around and clip your calf with those razor tusk and youll do good to get back to your vehicle without bleeding to death to which alot of hunter wind up in florida ! We spent as much time stiching mikes dogs up as you do hunting they take the beating and control the pigs head till you do SOMETHING and pull em off ! And youve got to work in the dark if you want the huge ones theyre mostly nocturnal and stay back in the swamp mostly ! They have a pin trap thats like 25 ft cirlcle of hog panels wire fence and a guiliten trap door when they step on the plywood it drops the door then youve got to put the dogs in there so you can sort them out ! But boy do they taste GOOOOOOD !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks