• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So one day all the different parts of the body are talking amoungst their selves all feeling they were the most important part and they ran everything and it got heated where it was down to the brain fighting with the heart both bringing out good points til enough was enough and the rectum spoke up and told them both that he has final say and everyone anwsered to him and the struggle was on ! And to just fast foward this story was that once the rectum refused to let anything out he brought all of them to their knees so no you dont always take the happy pills cause they shut down any chances of relief of the waste removal and thats got to happen ! But yes happy pills are good within reason !

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stupid actions and if survived stupid stories keep other people alive and with less pain to deal with! Guyfang knows my recent adventure........idk about you Chucky, but I remember saying to myself......."I don't think this is all that smart.". It wasn't.

God was with you and the Angels had their work cut out!!

Rest well, Brother!!

m715mike

Wholly cow. I’m catching up and just saw this.

I should send you 1,002 gallons of Blue Bell ice cream. You can fill your bath tub with 1,000 gallons, get in and soak your back. The medicinal properties of Blue Bell are amazing…Yeah, I know I’m preaching to the choir! Oh, and the last two gallons… that’s for the cottonmouth!!!

Take care Sir! Keep getting better!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stupid actions and if survived stupid stories keep other people alive and with less pain to deal with! Guyfang knows my recent adventure........idk about you Chucky, but I remember saying to myself......."I don't think this is all that smart.". It wasn't.

God was with you and the Angels had their work cut out!!

Rest well, Brother!!
Yes sir they were there !!!! I really tried to take it to a new level of self mutilation to help our members stop and think ( WHAT WOULD CHUCKY DO??) then do the opposite of that !!!! and remain healthy and in tact ! I should have filmed it all but i dropped my phone for later tutorials on O-ring replacement on fmtv cab latches ! Next month i will be doing a how to class on useing jack stands you can make out of pvc to use when changing tires on our trucks ! STAY TUNED !!!

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes sir they were there !!!! I really tried to take it to a new level of self mutilation to help our members stop and think ( WHAT WOULD CHUCKY DO??) then do the opposite of that !!!! and remain healthy and in tact ! I should have filmed it all but i dropped my phone for later tutorials on O-ring replacement on fmtv cab latches ! Next month i will be doing a how to class on useing jack stands you can make out of pvc to use when changing tires on our trucks ! STAY TUNED !!!
Either your injuries ARE WORSE than you've let on, OR it deeper in here than even a plumber can tread in!

No one uses PVC.....CPVC is a different story! (Sarcasm)

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Either your injuries ARE WORSE than you've let on, OR it deeper in here than even a plumber can tread in!

No one uses PVC.....CPVC is a different story! (Sarcasm)
Anyone can use steel jack stands but they rust and there so heavy and if you paint my pvc stands flat black they look great sitting in the shop floor when friends come by to check out your stuff and man look at the money you can save and sure get the good stuff schedule 80 !!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m too impatient to wait a month for the YouTube video that you want post on FaceBook… so I gotta ask…. Do you use PVC primer when building jack stands?
Why hell yea you want them joints to be stout dont ya? its only 20,000 lbs over top of ya when your under there taking the jack out give you more room to film ! im glad i didnt have my new gopro on my head that day ! that would have been 200 bucks out the window !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hows the back/head/ body today? Hopefully didn't fall down steps, slip on banana peel, or fight Chuck Norris today.....

Thinkin and praying for ya!
Hey come on in and have a rest ! if im on the pain pills i can get to the kitchen if im not on them its still pretty awful to try to get out of the bed i still havent attempted to dress on day 7 but i feel that each day seems a shade better i just think its gona be a long trip for the back my wounds on the head are doin good looking better the trench is gone in my forhead just a long scab goin now ! Ive been laying here all week trying to figure out how im going to reverse engineer the trainwreck i created in my driveway ! Ive become a professional tv watcher it seems lol

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey come on in and have a rest ! if im on the pain pills i can get to the kitchen if im not on them its still pretty awful to try to get out of the bed i still havent attempted to dress on day 7 but i feel that each day seems a shade better i just think its gona be a long trip for the back my wounds on the head are doin good looking better the trench is gone in my forhead just a long scab goin now ! Ive been laying here all week trying to figure out how im going to reverse engineer the trainwreck i created in my driveway ! Ive become a professional tv watcher it seems lol
Days of Our Lives!!! Like sands through an hour glass......so are the days of our lives!!

Well, some of us are glad you CAN watch TV!

Patience......hot shower? Muscle relaxers? Anti-inflammatories? Rome wasn't built in a day, but sure don't take long to burn down the house........

Got anyone around ya who can help ya out with chores and such?

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Days of Our Lives!!! Like sands through an hour glass......so are the days of our lives!!

Well, some of us are glad you CAN watch TV!

Patience......hot shower? Muscle relaxers? Anti-inflammatories? Rome wasn't built in a day, but sure don't take long to burn down the house........

Got anyone around ya who can help ya out with chores and such?
lol chores??? Maybe i should hire a nice girl that makes good cereal and can teach her how to light a cigar and let the girl in that comes from walmart with the groceries ! i signed up online for that this week i just cant get em to come in and cook some of the stuff they brought !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks