• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clamp less fuel return lines

86m1028

Yes, Ive have them on 2 of my trucks, about 23 bucks shipped from auction site. Make sure you buy the german made stuff!
Thanks for your input.
Are you able to remove them & reinstall them, or is it a one time use ?

It's funny how you can search this sight, find nothing.
Make a new post, do same search again & find all kinds of info.

86m1028

I wouldn't make a habit of removing or your going to have to recut end so it will grip.
Thanks timarr
I do understand what your saying.
I don't plan on removing them once installed but you know how that goes.
I wasnt familiar with it & didn't know if it was a one time only use.

Barrman

I have the German ones from Badger Diesel on 3 of my 6.2 trucks. Great stuff. Call the guy and he will sell it to you by the foot. I had one end of one line that after pulling it off and on about 15 times I had to recut. The rest didn't suffer any. It sure is better than those silly little clamps. I do have a Zip Loc bag with about 2 feet and 4 ends in the glove box of each 6.2 truck just in case now too.

Barrman

Having typed what I did yesterday. I of course had a leak today. One of the non clamp end caps came off on my way to work in RED this morning. It is one of the set I got from Badger. I have spares and all is well again. I had another end come off the M715 a few months ago. That is why I carry spares. Just wanted to point out that leaks do happen.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks