• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clamp less fuel return lines

86m1028

Yes, Ive have them on 2 of my trucks, about 23 bucks shipped from auction site. Make sure you buy the german made stuff!
Thanks for your input.
Are you able to remove them & reinstall them, or is it a one time use ?

It's funny how you can search this sight, find nothing.
Make a new post, do same search again & find all kinds of info.

86m1028

I wouldn't make a habit of removing or your going to have to recut end so it will grip.
Thanks timarr
I do understand what your saying.
I don't plan on removing them once installed but you know how that goes.
I wasnt familiar with it & didn't know if it was a one time only use.

Barrman

I have the German ones from Badger Diesel on 3 of my 6.2 trucks. Great stuff. Call the guy and he will sell it to you by the foot. I had one end of one line that after pulling it off and on about 15 times I had to recut. The rest didn't suffer any. It sure is better than those silly little clamps. I do have a Zip Loc bag with about 2 feet and 4 ends in the glove box of each 6.2 truck just in case now too.

Barrman

Having typed what I did yesterday. I of course had a leak today. One of the non clamp end caps came off on my way to work in RED this morning. It is one of the set I got from Badger. I have spares and all is well again. I had another end come off the M715 a few months ago. That is why I carry spares. Just wanted to point out that leaks do happen.