• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Classified add pictures

mikeroot2

When looking at classified adds I cannot view any of the "additional" pictures without right clicking and choosing to "open in link in a new window" on my browser. If I simply click on the pics to view them nothing happens. Is it just me?

GoldComet6

Nope - I had trouble viewing them yesterday too. It opened them, but put them down below the main picture. Had to scroll down a lot to finally find the additional picture at the bottom of the page.

I was confused too...:roll:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We know, Mangus is on it...

Thank you

asgtoolman

Same happens to me; was afraid it was because I was a newbie and didn't know my a** from a hole in the ground--feel a little better now!

JC Clark

The same things happen to me, but I am also having trouble uploading pictures so that other people can view what I have in the classifieds. I put in the description that I would email pictures and have been sucessful so far. Any tips?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Resize your picture like it should have told you to do.

Read post #4, SSDD

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Hey guys, I'm having trouble viewing the pics in the classifieds. Anyone else having that issue? I did notice that when I click on a pic to view, the slider bar at the right of the page jumps up like its doing something. Does that help Mang?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks