• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Classified add pictures

mikeroot2

When looking at classified adds I cannot view any of the "additional" pictures without right clicking and choosing to "open in link in a new window" on my browser. If I simply click on the pics to view them nothing happens. Is it just me?

GoldComet6

Nope - I had trouble viewing them yesterday too. It opened them, but put them down below the main picture. Had to scroll down a lot to finally find the additional picture at the bottom of the page.

I was confused too...:roll:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We know, Mangus is on it...

Thank you

asgtoolman

Same happens to me; was afraid it was because I was a newbie and didn't know my a** from a hole in the ground--feel a little better now!

JC Clark

The same things happen to me, but I am also having trouble uploading pictures so that other people can view what I have in the classifieds. I put in the description that I would email pictures and have been sucessful so far. Any tips?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Resize your picture like it should have told you to do.

Read post #4, SSDD

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Hey guys, I'm having trouble viewing the pics in the classifieds. Anyone else having that issue? I did notice that when I click on a pic to view, the slider bar at the right of the page jumps up like its doing something. Does that help Mang?