• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Classified ads ?

Redlightning01

Posted ads to sell and the dissapered after they were on the forum did I do it wrong ? (Trying to buy a Ferret MK 2/3 as soon as I sell my Toys) :grin:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That's weird. You should have enough posts (5) to create an ad, I don't see any ads awaiting approval and I can't find any for Ferrets.

Can you try doing another one and letting me know (here on this thread) what happens?

Thanks

C

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I deleted them! They were not MVs or MV related.

Unfortunately, when ads are deleted, there is no message sent to offer an explanation.

Last edited:

Redlightning01

so I for got to put on mine that I would take MV for partial trades (my bad) dont you think you could have sent a message telling me to change it Im new to the site and working towards getting my MV but delleting for that was alittle excessive a little advice would have been good so can I repost them as long as Im willing to take MV on trade witch I am willing thats why it said Partial trades check this one out ?
98 Z71 MEGA TRUCK FOR SALE, 5 ton 23.1s ETC - Steel Soldiers::Military Vehicles Supersite

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=6430

Last edited:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pointing out all the other injustices in world will never work. (usually it has the opposite effect)

Tell a cop, all the others were speeding also, see if you get off...

I explained the reason there was no message, in post #3

Whining will not help. Move on...

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For your satisfaction, I just deleted the other 2 non military vehicle ads you posted links to. The Taylor Dunn cart is military surplus.

I regret that I could not include a reason for deletion( ask Mangus580 to modify the template), or I could have explained to the sellers that you pointed them out to me.

NO, we do not want non MV items listed.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also, please consider this, the Free classifieds were implemented to help Contributing Members sell their MV items, in an organized manor.

Shortly, there will be a 50 post minimum requirement, before you are allowed to post ads.

You, are not yet a contributing member of this community. Help us, we'll help you.

please do not take any of this an "unwelcoming". Anyone with an interest in MVs is welcome here.

bubba_got_you

OK I cannot resist throwing my 2 pennies.:mrgreen:
In my opinion if we are going to remove one ad for a civy truck then we have to remove them all. Now I fully support having only mv or related stuff on a mv sight but there can not be a double standard. All or none :driver:
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

KsM715

I'll say this, ( I can see guys rolling their eyes at me right now before they even read this)

Good on you Redlightning for taking this with a good attitude and not getting all pissed off. Thats a good way to start out as a new member.

I too agree with the classifieds being strictly MV or Military Surplus related. Ive seen way to many ads by people with only 5 posts and none since the ad was placed.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The MV/MV RELATED rule should be posted, I guess. Then maybe we need a classifieds Mod. if the members can't police themselves.
If a volunteer is needed, I'll step-up.

Already is.

Classified Ads: These free ads are for the benefit of our membership. They are subject to final approval by SS.com staff. Do not post commercial advertising. Commercial advertising is a pay-per-ad service. Please email the webmaster if you would like to post a commercial/vendor ad. Please keep all free classified ads military vehicle related. Do NOT post more than 10 ads at any one time. Users with more than 10 ads will have their oldest ads deleted. Members who consistently abuse the system by posting more than 10 ads will have the classified ad privileges revoked.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks