• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Classified ads ?

But this is what it says on the classified ads page.

Classified Ads

Welcome to our classifieds section. Here you can post ads for sale, buy from users who have already done so, etc. Not sure if you trust a user? Simply look up their profile. Feel free to post new ads and have fun.

NOTE: Users may NOT post more than 10 ads at any one time. These free classified ads are NOT to be used for commercial/business purposes.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I beleive, what DH posted is in the MUST READ SS rules for new members

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have to agree to the site rules, when you join.

Weather or not you read, and or, understand them, is another issue.

Following them is yet another issue.

Enforcing them, another.

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll say this, ( I can see guys rolling their eyes at me right now before they even read this)

Good on you Redlightning for taking this with a good attitude and not getting all pissed off. Thats a good way to start out as a new member.

I too agree with the classifieds being strictly MV or Military Surplus related. Ive seen way to many ads by people with only 5 posts and none since the ad was placed.

Yup, 5 posts, ad posted, gone since...

area52

Hey DH,

I have told Chris and Mike both that I would gladly help out with the classifieds, i.e. be a mod or whatever is needed. If you are talking to them sometime, just let them know again please.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks