• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Classifieds Broken still have Deuce Wheel Lug Sockets CHEAP!

Grimjaw

I got mine in the mail yesterday. Its a nice chuck of beef that should last a long time.

Very fast ship, reasonable price.

KaiserJeep715

Hello Mr Houde, new member here. if you still have a set avail i would like to purchase one. if so please let me know how to send you the money.

thank you
Scott

houdel

Ethan A. - I did not see your screen ID in your letter, but two sockets are on thier way to Richmond VA. -- Lee

houdel

m38inmaine - PM Sent.

Timberwolf - Did I ever respond to you? I do have more sockets if you still want one.

ALL STEEL SOLDIERS MEMBERS: If you want one of these sockets, DO NOT order it through Ebay. LOOK at the description on Ebay, if you want one contact me through this forum, the SS price is $5.00 less than Ebay! $13.95 + $4.05 shipping, $18.00 total here vs $18.95 + $4.05 shipping, $23.00 total on Ebay!!!!!

Ebay ad:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...RK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=270053720877&rd=1,1

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
OK gang, the classifieds are working again so I am going to go ahead and lock this post. Please direct all questions and orders to Lee's PM box or email.

We are really trying to clean up the site by keeping the classifieds up and running. Thanks for understanding.

houdel

Ben H. in Finleyville PA - You did not include your email or screen name in your letter but your package went out yesterday. Thanks, Lee