• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Classifieds question?

IHASFIP

Am I stupid or blind or both? But is there a for sale section other than the ebay section? I looked but I guess I missed it. I have been looking at purchasing an m35 and was told to come here and look? Any help?

D

island deuce

yea when i first logged in i looked for a classified section and nothing. I bet that would go over real well on a sight like this.

Im also a memeber of the Diesel truck resource and the claisfied section is alwyas moving stuff around.

IHASFIP

I appreciate it guys. I guess I just missed it. I even searched... I am not new to forums, just this one. Any ideas on anyone that deals with these in Texas? An individual or a company?

D

mattgw86

This is the only site I know of that has a classified section like that, but I like it better than just having a forum for the classifieds.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks