• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Classifieds question?

IHASFIP

Am I stupid or blind or both? But is there a for sale section other than the ebay section? I looked but I guess I missed it. I have been looking at purchasing an m35 and was told to come here and look? Any help?

D

island deuce

yea when i first logged in i looked for a classified section and nothing. I bet that would go over real well on a sight like this.

Im also a memeber of the Diesel truck resource and the claisfied section is alwyas moving stuff around.

IHASFIP

I appreciate it guys. I guess I just missed it. I even searched... I am not new to forums, just this one. Any ideas on anyone that deals with these in Texas? An individual or a company?

D

mattgw86

This is the only site I know of that has a classified section like that, but I like it better than just having a forum for the classifieds.