• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Colorado to Reno, NV

Crash_AF

I'm trying to get the logistics of getting my 1031 from Reno NV back to CO. I can't really afford to pay anyone to get it back here, so I'll probably be going to get it if I can find a load to take out and cover most of the fuel cost.

I have a Dodge Cummins and 14k capacity 20' trailer so I can haul smaller stuff like CUCVs or other cars. I successfully hauled a 211 that was somewhat stripped down (no cab and missing 6 wheels) that tipped the scales at 13,780 with the trailer so if it's a parts deuce, I can probably make that work.

Thanks,
Joe

Mike_Pop

Joe,

I can haul it from Reno to my place where the M211 is that you brought out. It won't be until August though. If not, safe travels to you. I was just at Gene's place two weeks ago.

Mike Pop

Crash_AF

It's safe where it's at right now thanks to Mutt_Kahuna... It's just getting it from there to here that's the issue.

Wish I'd have known you were in town, I would have swung by to say hi... LOL

Later,
Joe

Crash_AF

Still trying to make this happen... LOL Life hasn't been cooperating at all and keeps taking all the money I get set aside for fuel.

Anyone need something moved in that direction?

Later,
Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks