• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Colorado to Reno, NV

Crash_AF

I'm trying to get the logistics of getting my 1031 from Reno NV back to CO. I can't really afford to pay anyone to get it back here, so I'll probably be going to get it if I can find a load to take out and cover most of the fuel cost.

I have a Dodge Cummins and 14k capacity 20' trailer so I can haul smaller stuff like CUCVs or other cars. I successfully hauled a 211 that was somewhat stripped down (no cab and missing 6 wheels) that tipped the scales at 13,780 with the trailer so if it's a parts deuce, I can probably make that work.

Thanks,
Joe

Mike_Pop

Joe,

I can haul it from Reno to my place where the M211 is that you brought out. It won't be until August though. If not, safe travels to you. I was just at Gene's place two weeks ago.

Mike Pop

Crash_AF

It's safe where it's at right now thanks to Mutt_Kahuna... It's just getting it from there to here that's the issue.

Wish I'd have known you were in town, I would have swung by to say hi... LOL

Later,
Joe

Crash_AF

Still trying to make this happen... LOL Life hasn't been cooperating at all and keeps taking all the money I get set aside for fuel.

Anyone need something moved in that direction?

Later,
Joe