• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Columbus, Georgia Veterans Parade

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
[B said:
twright[/B];1255363]I will drive the M38A1 . I will see if my grandson would like to be the gunner or Logan the kid that came to the rally and helped out in the MKT.AEC Wright Retired ( Tony )
Roster updated Sir! You are the "Wheel Man"!!:D

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK... I gotta thank everyone that said they would help...because they did.

I mean folks from NC, SC. WV and from all points in GA!
Dammit Man...you folks did good!!:D

I have some pics as soon as I figure out how to post em from my phone thingy...but I hope somebody posts some first!

God Bless America and all who have served!

Attachments

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope you found the keys to the F350. I had a blast. Made it home at 1945, and I do not want to see the inside of the Honda for a week...........

CycleJay

Hi guys,

I am sorry I could not be there.

I had to work several hours today... Did not get home until the afternoon.

God bless all of you...

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I hope you found the keys to the F350. I had a blast. Made it home at 1945, and I do not want to see the inside of the Honda for a week...........
Ummm...gimme a hint...where are the keys...we leave em in the ignition at the compound??
Tony took me home in the Caddy...cause I accidently consumed some...well lots of Zout's special "elixor".aua

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, I left them in the ignition, and the windows rolled down. I thought about it after I was half way home, and i figured whoever unloaded the M114 would figure it out.......

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Thanks John:D

I have some good pics of the actual parade but can't get them to download!! Says there's something wrong with the software???aua

I'm gonna wait outside for a kid to come by!!:idea::idea:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
1. OUTSTANDING TURNOUT!

2. Somebody's WWII Jeep is gorgeous.

3. Glad to see clintogf's wrecker getting to stretch it's legs :D

4. "Ugly Ranger" brought a tear to my eye.

5. Dad and I are coming down next year to help out. You can hold me to that.

6. Good on ya'll for your support of the community.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I gotta tell you, without help from the SS folks, CAMO could have only moved 5 MV's but 17 rolled!!!

The US Army had 3 vehicles and HLS had two way ahead of our stuff.

Sorta makes ya wonder who has priorities for what...don't it??

herc69

Good to see ferro was able to post the video I took. I am an old fart, and had a hard time posting, so sent the link to him. I really enjoyed being there, and look forward to seeing all again, and hopefully being at next year's parade. I join the others in admiring Papa Bear and his efforts, as well as his team.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Good to see ferro was able to post the video I took. I am an old fart, and had a hard time posting, so sent the link to him. I really enjoyed being there, and look forward to seeing all again, and hopefully being at next year's parade. I join the others in admiring Papa Bear and his efforts, as well as his team.
Thank you for taking that excellent vid herc69 and thank you for coming down with ferro.

One slight correction though...it's OUR effort and OUR Team...and you are certainly included!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks