• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

combat rims

beastm35

Hello all before I buy them does anyone know forsure that 1400x20 goodyear at2 will fit on the rim? And then go on a bobbed deuce. The tires are on a regular deuce rim with split ring now. I have heard that's not safe so I finally found combat rims is this the right move or not??? thanks

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What do you mean combat rims? Bead locks? Regular deuce wheels are lock ring not split ring. There is a big difference lock rings are perfectly safe if handled properly. With that being said I would not run 1400s on them. I know many have with no problems.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think you want A3 wheels or MRAP wheels with adapters. I don’t think anyone is making combat wheel adapters anymore?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Lots of folks call all different rims, different things. Please post a pic of the rim in question.

If it is only 7.5 inches wide, it is not a great idea to put 1400s on it. The A3 rims(or any 10/11 inch wide rim) should work just fine though.